You shouldn't have a problem doing it. One of our clients used to be
on IIS and SQL Server with Radiant.
You'll need to purchase isapi_rewrite from
http://www.isapirewrite.com/ or
http://www.helicontech.com/isapi_rewrite/ unless there is some other
way out there to easily do it now. But it was well worth the money
when we had it.

At the time we were running versions ranging in 0.5 - 0.6 of Radiant
and had IIS as a front end to Mongrel.

--
Jim Gay
http://www.saturnflyer.com