Thanks for the updates, Travis.

Travis D. Warlick, Jr. wrote:
I stupidly had the recaptcha check failing silently with a simple warning. I've fixed this. Try updating both the and recaptcha recaptcha_mailer extensions and see if works or what error it gives in your logs.
I have updated both extensions. I am running 0.8.1 on my local machine, but according to the recaptcha site that shouldn't be a problem.
Also, here are a few notes:

* Make sure you have the recaptcha extension installed. (http://github.com/tekwiz/radiant-recaptcha-extension)
Check.
* You do not need to have the public_key defined in the tag unless you have chosen to not define it in your configuration/Settings.
OK, I defined it in my environment.
* You should not define the error attribute in the recaptcha tag that way. It is to override the _current_ error message. For safety, I have removed this attribute from the newest version of the recaptcha extension.
OK. How can I make it required for successful form submission? Captcha correctness/incorrectness doesn't affect the form either way.
* Verify that your keys are set correctly (Gottcha: make sure there are no spaces at the beginning or end of the string)
I checked and rechecked it, and I'm good there.

If I might make a feature request, I would really like to define which theme to render the captcha with. Even if I can't define a custom theme I'd like to be able to make a choice between the red, white and black themes.

Thanks again, Travis, for your help with this extension.

~Nate