On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 7:50 PM, Jeff Casimir <j...@casimircreative.com> wrote:
> I'd like to see radiant follow some of the footsteps from merb and
> have two gems: radiant-core and radiant-more.  The 'radiant' gem would

that sounds like a fine idea; and has been discussed in the past but
it wasn't particularly feasible until recently

> And if someone really wants a stripped down version they can just
> install radiant-core, barebones but fully functional.

radiant-core would be for the hardcore :)

seriously though i think you'd have radiant-blog, radiant-portfolio,
radiant-catalog etc. springing up then which would be a killer feature
in my opinion.