I am working on a new extension (products) to manage the following
models

Category
:has_many => :subcategories

Subcategory
:belongs_to => :category
:has_and_belongs_to_many => :brands

Brand
:has_and_belongs_to_many => :subcategories

I built out the routes in the products_extension.rb file within
"define_routes" and when I run it locally my rake routes contains the
following output

admin_subcategory_brand GET    /admin/subcategories/:subcategory_id/
brands/:id(.:format)       {:controller=>"admin/
brands", :action=>"show"}
                                PUT    /admin/
subcategories/:subcategory_id/brands/:id(.:format)
{:controller=>"admin/brands", :action=>"update"}
                                DELETE /admin/
subcategories/:subcategory_id/brands/:id(.:format)

When I pull the code from github and do rake routes, there is no such
line. Did I miss a step?

Code is available online:
http://github.com/stegel/products

Thanks,