Hey guys,

bad news; the gorilla_blog extension is not compatible with radiant =<
0.9, mainly due to the admin_tree_structure part.
I have been planning to rewrite this specific functionality in a
seperate extension, but higher priority stuff keeps sneaking in..
by the way David, for the record, the fact that archive items are
prepended with %Y/%m is default behavior for children of an
ArchivePage

regards,
Benny