Tried three times to get Radiant installed on Linode with Ruby 1.9.3-p194
and postgres.

Using the installation and setup directions in INSTALL.md, I get the title
error trying to populate the database with `bundle exec rake production
db:bootstrap`.

Can you help with that?

On another note... the system requirements aren't listed anywhere that I
can find. Rails 3 gets blown away by running `gem install radiant` (I think
because Gemfile.lock is included in the gem). And I'm getting numerous
deprecation warnings throughout the installation process. Radiant
development is still active, right?