Can you post the actual error message so we have something to go on?

What version of rubygems do you have installed? You'll likely see
errors if it isn't near the latest. I don't recall the exact version
that fixes the Syck error.

Radiant is still currently a Rails 2 app.
Deprecation warnings are deprecation warnings. Are they causing you
some sort of problem?

--
Write intention revealing code #=> http://www.clean-ruby.com

Jim Gay