Yes, it uses Filemaker Pro.  FMP has hooks to query a SQL database but not
act as an SQL database.  As it is now Optigold has a RADIUS import feature
that imports parsed RADIUS detail files.  Optigold already works with a
number of user management packages and even exports RADIUS users files.
I'm not exactly sure how the integration would work but i've copied this
to the Optigold ISP list for further comment :-)  Of course you also have
all the features of FMP like built in web integration, cross platform
operation, etc.

For all you Optigold ISP users out there, Radiator is definately one of
the best (if not the best) RADIUS servers around.  Check it out at
http://www.open.com.au/radiator/

-Dave