In doing some more testing with radpwtst before going live with
this software, I ran into this:

DEBUG: Check item Framed-Netmask value '255.255.255.255' does not
match '' in request

I thought this was a REPLY item and not a check item.  The USR
Hiper ARC requires this netmask on static IP for some reason.

As well, all of a sudden, after running a few tests, I get this
debug, too:

DEBUG: Check item Framed-Protocol value 'PPP' does not match '' in
request.

This is using a DEFAULT definition like this:

DEFAULT Auth-Type = System, Simultaneous-Use = 1,
                Service-Type = Framed-User,
                Framed-Protocol = PPP,
                Framed-Netmask = 255.255.255.255,
                Framed-Route = 0.0.0.0,
                Framed-Routing = None,
                Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP,
                Framed-MTU = 1500,
                Idle-Timeout = xxxx (where xxxx is the time in seconds)

Any ideas?

Craig Thompson
WingNET Internet Services,
P.O. Box 3000 // Cleveland, TN 37320-3000
423-559-LINK (v)  423-559-5444 (f)
http://www.wingnet.net