Hi Arnie.

Sorry for the delay in replying: I have been travelling.

>From what you say, it looks like Radiator is starting up OK.
The next step is to test it with the radpwtst utility provided with Radiator.
You can do something like this to send a test authentication request to the
Radiator running on the same box. Run this in your Radiator distribution
directory.

perl radpwtst

You should get some messages saying ACCEPT. This shows that Radiator is
receiving and processing requests properly.

If that works OK, its time to start designing your configuration file and user
database. Refer to section 5 "Post installation and configuration" in the ref
manual for a roadmap on this.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

On Mar 12,  5:03pm, Arnie Roberts wrote:
> Subject: (RADIATOR) Install on windows 95 problems
> Hi everyone.
>
> I have just purchased Radiator and cannot get it to run on windows 95.
> I've followed the install instructions and have installed DCOM and active
Perl