Mike,

>From what you say, it looks like Radiator is starting up OK.

I'm afraid I don't agree.
The installation notes lead me to expect an
Info: Server started message. I have not seen this.

When I run radpwtst as you suggest, I get no reply -

C:\radiator>perl radpwtst
sending Access-Request...
No reply
sending Accounting-Request Start...
No reply
sending Accounting-Request Stop...
No reply

C:\radiator>

I feel like I need an OutputDebugString("line 1"); (or whatever
is the perl equivalent) strategically placed throughout the program
to see how far it is going. I also feel a little frustrated as you can
imagine.

Arnie

Arnold Roberts
Satelcom UK LTD