I'm selling Internet accounts to other ISPs for their end users that
live in our area.  I've got them setup using realms for thier users.  I
simply proxy the request to their radius servers.  I want a way to
send them a copy of the accounting records and save a copy of the
accounting information for me to charge them as well.  I'm not sure
what would be the best way to go and how to do it:

1)  Save the accounting in a flat file.
   or
2)  Send the accounting to my platypus database

Any comments or suggestions?

Thanks,
John Kicklighter
Internet 2xtreme