I am setting up Radiator 2.13 on a new box and I am getting the
following error.  The accounting is working fine.  I checked the select
statement in my radius.cfg file by loading mysql and typing it in by
hand and it works.

sending Access-Request...
DBD::mysql::st execute failed: You have an error in your SQL syntax near
'from Subscribers Where USERNAME = 'rhawley' and STATUS = 'A'' at line 1
at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Radius/SqlDb.pm line 154.

Log at trace 4

Fri Apr  2 10:50:17 1999: ERR: Execute failed for 'Select PASSWORD,
IDLETIME, SESSIONTIME, SIMUSE, LOGONTIME, STATICIP, from Subscribers
Where USERNAME = 'rhawley' and STATUS = 'A'': You have an error in your
SQL syntax near 'from Subscribers Where USERNAME = 'rhawley' and STATUS
= 'A'' at line 1

The accounting start and stop test worked fine.  What am I missing that
is causing this error.  I know its not an error in the select statement
because it works manually.  So it must be a perl module I am missing?

Radiator 2.13
Msql-Mysql-modules 1.2009
DBI 1.06
TimeDate 1.08