Hi Paul,

Yes, AuthBy SQL (like all AuthBy clauses takes an AddToReply parameter, which
is a comma separated list of attribute-value pairs. It will add those
attributes to _every_ reply. So if you have a common set of attributes, use
AddToReply.

There is also DefaultReply, which adds attributes to the reply if and only if
there arent some there already. So if you have some attributues that are common
to _most_ users, but not all, use DefaultReply.

One or the other should allow you to remove all those identical columns.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.