I am trying to transfer the conventional radius (use text file to record

users) to Radiator system. I have several NAS devices including Cisco
AS5300 and Xyplex Terminal Server in several location. Now I use central

authentication for all users in different location. In conventional
radius, it will keep several detail files according to the IP address of

NAS device (for example, NAS1 will keep detail file in a directory
a.b.c.d, NAS2 will keep detail file in a directory e.f.g.h) . If  I want

to use SQL server for authentication, accounting and billing, please
give me some suggestions how do I to design database schema for
accounting (according to date, NAS device,....) so that I can bill all
users according their usage(time or packages).

Authur