Hi Wilbert,

as the LDAP code stands now, you can put reply attributes in your LDAP
database, its just that you have to add both the radius attribute name and the
value. Something like this:

in radiator:

<AuthBy LDAP>
        ReplyAttr ldapreplyattribute
</AuthBy>

and in LDAP:

dn: cn=user,ou=adsl,o=we,c=NL
ldapreplyattribute: cisco-avpair=whatever
ldapreplyattribute: Framed-IP-Address=1.2.3.4

With that, you should be able to set any reply attributes you need to convince
the Cisco to do what you want.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

On Jul 7,  4:28pm, Wilbert de Graaf wrote:
> Subject: (RADIATOR) vendor specific attributes per subscriber
>
> (Mike: Thanks, the ${$_[0}}->add_attr(..., ...) works perfect.)
>
> We're experimenting with the Cisco service selection gateway (SSG) for ADSL.
The SSG is a router and a radius client. Depending on some vendor specific
attributes, it sets up some routes per subscriber (client ip-address). So the
vendor specific attributes that are sent back to the radius client should be
different per subscriber.

> We store our subscribers in some ldap server. We could add these vendor
specific attributes in some attribute, and specify that attribute in ReplyAttr,
although this might not be a good idea. What would be perfect is to store a
subscriber in ldap like:

> dn: cn=user,ou=adsl,o=we,c=NL
> ssgServices: svc1;svc2
> ...: ...
>
> where the attributes ssgServices holds the subscribed services (paths to
ISP's). Radius would have to translate this string (or multi-valued attribute)
into vendor specific attributes. Is this possible ? Or is there some other
solution ?