On Sat, 31 Jul 1999, Josh Bressers wrote:
> I remeber posting a while back about sending only logging to another
> radius server.  Right now the problem I have is I need to have an sql
> database only log.  The problem I'm running into then is that the sql
> database entry will deny every time since I don't have any passwords in
> it.  The reason this is so screwy is that I have two files that are
> searched for various bits of information, so I need it to
> ContinueUntilReject, which fails miserably when it hits mysql.  Anyone
> have any ideas?
>

>From the FAQ at http://www.open.com.au/radiator/faq.html#42.

Use something like this:

       <Realm whatever>
               AuthByPolicy ContinueAlways
               <AuthBy SQL>
                       DBSource        dbi:???????
                       DBUsername      userfordb1
                       DBAuth          authfordb1
                       # an empty AuthSelect turns off auth
                       AuthSelect

                       AccountingTable whatever
                       etc, etc, etc.
               </AuthBy>
               <AuthBy SQL>
                       DBSource        dbi:???????
                       DBUsername      userfordb2
                       DBAuth          authfordb2
                       # an empty AccountingTable turns off accounting
               </AuthBy>
       </Realm>

hth