Hello,

looks to me like the DBSource is probably OK. There seems to be a trailing
semicolon, but that should bot be a problem:

dbi:FreeTDS:database=nocdb;host=icard.lanka.net;port=1433;

My best guess is that there is something preventing the conenction between the
Radiator host and icard.lanka.net. You should probably do some tcpdump to see
if there is any TCP connection being established to port 1433 on
icard.lanka.net. Perhaps there is a router or a filter in the way? Perhaps the
Radiator host has some outgoing IP filtering. Perhaps there is some other
netowork problem? Perhaps the MSSQL server is not listening on the standard
port number of 1433?

We have tested the FreeTDS connection to MSSQL 6.5 from Solaris but not from
BSDI.

Hope that helps.
Cheers.