Hi,

Thanks for the help on trace for folks.

To continue my problem solving strategies I have now found that my VOPMail
Email Server is sending an authenication request to Radiator, but Radiator
is ignoring it.  I get the following message but I know I am using the
correct password.  What else could it be?

Wed Sep 8 20:11:16 1999: INFO: Duplicate request id 37 received from
216.61.219.7: ignored
Wed Sep 8 20:11:16 1999: INFO: Duplicate request id 37 received from
216.61.219.7: ignored
Wed Sep 8 20:11:31 1999: INFO: Access rejected for atest: NT CheckPassword
failed: 86: The specified network password is not correct.

Appreciate some help,

John

Hi John,
On Sep 7, 5:57pm, John Gray wrote:
> Subject: (RADIATOR) radius config script
> Hi,
>
> I am using radiator to authenicate using my NT user data base. I got a
> copy of VOPMail an email server and it will authenicate using a radius
> server. I can not get it to find the radius server. The VOP people
> obviously sent me back to Radius for answers. What do I need to do for
> Radiator to recognize the email server's requests?
>
> Appreciate some ideas.
Probably the first thing is to see whether the requests sent by VOP are
getting
to your Radiator.
Its easist to do this if you run your radiator at trace level 4 in the
foreground. Then you will see some debug printed every time a request is
received, and you weill be able to see if the requests are actuually reaching
Radiator.
If the requests are not even reaching the radius server, then you probably
have
a configuration issue with VOP. If they are reaching the radius server, then
the debug output should help you figure out whats happening to each request.
Hope that helps.
Cheers.