Hello Authur,

On Sep 8, 11:05am, Authur Lin wrote:
> Subject: (RADIATOR) Integrate LADP and Radiator ?
> Our company is an ISP. We are looking for solutions that can meet our
> requests. Our primary requests are
> Authentication/Athentication/Accounting. I have survey several solutions
> as following:
>
> 1. Radiator + MySQL for Authentication/Athentication/Accounting
> 2. LDAP for Authentication/Athentication/Accounting
> 3. Others
>
> I must consider about the flexibility, for example, I have to add an
> news service for billing and modify login id and password for customers.
> Can someone give me some suggestions that how to use Radiator/LDAP to
> fix our requests?

Radiator can work with both SQL and LDAP at the same time. You can mix and
match authentication to suit your needs. For example, you can do things like:

1. Authenticate some realms from LDAP, and some from SQL

2. Authenticate all realms from LDAP, but save accounting to SQL

3. Check users in SQL, if they are not there, try SQL

4. ONly let users in if they are in both SQL _and_ LDAP.

etc etc.

There is lots of flexibility to do lots of different things. It really depends
on what you need to do.

Hope that helps.
Cheers.