Ciao Luca -

On Tue, 21 Sep 1999, Luca Gentili wrote:
> A Status-Server request to a 2.13.1 Radiator gives an error message
> when sending the reply packet:
>
> Tue Sep 21 13:05:24 1999: ERR: sendTo: send failed: Inappropriate message
> buffer length (SGI sistem)
>
> Tue Sep 21 12:58:36 1999: ERR: sendTo: send failed: Message too long (IBM
> system).

I have just tested this here on RedHat 6.0 Linux with Radiator 2.14.1 with no
problems. I used radpwtst to send the Status-Server request.

Can you be a bit more specific with a configuration file and a trace at level 4?

grazie

Hugo (qui parle plutot francais, mais qui a passe pas mal de temps en italie...)