I'm currently evaluating Radiator to be used as our radius server.  I like
what I see so far, but I do have three questions.

1) I'm trying to figure out if I can set a time limit an account is allowed
to be on.  I know that I can set "windows" when an account can connect, but
suppose I have an account that can connect Mon-Fri 8am-5pm (normal business
hours).  What happens if that account connects on Wed at 4:55pm.  Unless
they hang up, there's no way to make them disconnect at 5pm.

2) Is there a way I can control what info gets written out to the detail
file?  I'm currently using an old version of Livingston radius, and the
records written out to the detail file are not as detailed.  I like many of
the new entries I'm getting in the detail file using Radiator, but I don't
really need to know details like:

USR-Simplified-MNP-Levels = ccittV42
USR-Simplified-V42bis-Usage = ccittV42bis
Acct-Input-Octets = 287
Acct-Output-Octets = 266
Acct-Input-Packets = 13
Acct-Output-Packets = 12

I'm using USR HiperARC chassis (and some older NetServs).  I'm doing "AuthBy
DBFILE" and have Nocache specified.  Also, running on Solaris 2.5.1 (just
trying to give as much info upfront )

3) My final question is "Is there anybody on this list that regrets choosing
Radiator".  I've read through some of the archives, and I've seen some of
the normal complaints I would expect to see with any product.  I'm leaning
heavily towards purchasing it, but I figure I should ask the community of
users who use it everyday, and get their opinion.