Hi there,

 We have installed radiator 2.14.1 on BSDI 4.0.1. there, we have a probem
in writing accounting detail on Acctlog file, when I login through PM2. But
when I use radpwtst, then It correctly writes all the accounting on
relavant AcctFile.
If someone can help me on this, It would be very appreciated.

Thanks
Anura

My config file is as below..

# Set this to the directory where your logfile and details file are to go
LogDir /var/log/radius

# Set this to the database directory. It should contain these files:
# users           The user database
# dictionary      The dictionary for your NAS
DbDir /usr/local/etc/raddb
Trace 4

# This clause defines a single client to listen to
<Client samadhi.lanka.net>
        Secret   xxxxx
</Client>

<Client sepa.lanka.net>
        Secret   xxxxx
</Client>

# For testing: this allows us to honour requests from radpwtst
# on the same host.
<Client localhost>
        Secret mysecret
        DupInterval 0