At 09:55  23/12/99 +1100, Hugh Irvine wrote:
># create an AuthBy FILE with Identifier Users
>
><AuthBy FILE>
>         Identifier Users
>         Filename %D/users
></AuthBy>
>
># your normal Handler
>
><Handler ....>
>         <AuthBy FILE>
>                 Filename %D/groups
>         </AuthBy>
></Handler>

Is there a way I can check if the group of "Perms" has been assigned in my
"AuthTIC" module if I was to modify my radius.cfg as follows??

<Realm DEFAULT>
         RewriteUsername         s/^([^@]+).*/$1/
         RewriteUsername         s/^(.*)\/(.*)/$2\@$1/
         RewriteUsername         tr/A-Z/a-z/
         RejectHasReason
         PasswordLogFileName     %L/password.log
         AcctLogFileName         %L/radacct/details

         <AuthBy GROUP>
                 AuthByPolicy            ContinueUntilReject
                 NoDefaultIfFound

                 <AuthBy FILE>
*************** add this line *************
                         Identifier      Perms
                         Filename        %D/users
                 </AuthBy>
                 <AuthBy TIC>
                         DBSource        dbi:mysql:InterWeb
                         DBUsername      xxxxxxx
                         DBAuth          xxxxxxx

                         AccountingTable ACCOUNTING
                              ... columndefs removed ...
                         AcctColumnDef   CONNECTINFO,Connect-Info

                         EncryptedPassword

</Realm>

Simon Lindsay                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Technical Manager                                       Icq. 1485568
The Internet Company Pty. Ltd.         http://www.iweb.net.au/~simon
InterWeb Connections and Portal.net               Ph. (08) 8221 5444
------- Speed with Service --------               Fx. (08) 8221 5450