Dear Fellow Radiator Users,

I have a problem I can't seem to fix.  We just recently installed
Radiator on a Windows NT 4.0 PC and are using to Authenticate off of our
Platypus database.  We are using <AuthBy Emerald> and have the RadiusNT
scripts/hooks inside Platypus.

The problem is that dial-in customers do not seem to be being
disconnected properly from our RAS servers (Livingston Portmaster 3's).
For example;  I just telneted into one of our PM's that I have not
checked since early Friday morning (it is currently Sunday night).
Several of the customers dialed in have been connected for 2 or 3 days!
I was at first shocked but soon realized that all of the customers
connected for 2+ days I would classify as low end users (5 to 15 hours a
week).  I contacted 2 of the customers that had been dialed in since
Thursday since I know them personnaly.  Both said they connected for a
couple of hours Thursday night and have not dialed in since then...yet
the PM showed they were still connected!

After further investigation I have also noticed that the accounting
server is not being updated with the Time on Line for customers.  I
checked both the customers I called and their Detail usage has not been
updated since we switched to Radiator.

It was my understanding that with <AuthBy Emerald> the Platypus
databases are updated automatically ?  I am assuming that these two
problems are related, since Platypus is not receiving a proper Stop or
End packets it is not in return letting the PortMasters know that the
users has disconnected.  Can anyone point me in the right direction as
to hwo to fix this problem ??

Thanks for any input, hints, tips, pointers, etc.

Todd Knaus
President
CISNet, Inc.

p.s. I am also going to post this on the Platypus users list so if you
see this again I apologize for the cross-post.