> Yes, the alive packet does have the IP address, but unless I am mistaken
> this does not get inserted into RADONLINE  which is what I would really
> like.
>
> Is there a way around this?

You can get around this with "aaa accounting delay-start" (but you will
need IOS 11.3T or later). The NAS will then wait till an IP address has
been negotiated before sending the start packet.

Justin

___________________________
Justin Daminato
Systems Engineer
UUNET
Level 2, 108 North Terrace
Adelaide  SA  5000
v: +61 8 8233 6000
f: +61 8 8233 6066

UUNET, an MCI WorldCom Company is a registered business name of
OzEmail Pty Limited ACN 066 387 157

The information contained in this email message may be confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient any use, distribution,
disclosure or copying of this information is prohibited.  If you
receive this email in error, please tell us by return email and