I'd say that is your problem.  If you don't log Start packets, I'm
guessing that Alive packets aren't processed either.  Anything but a Stop
is ignored (or acknowledged and then ignored.)  You'll need to remove that
statement to get those entries into your online db I believe.  Do you have
anything other than 2511's on this Realm that are logging to the radonline
db?

Aaron Holtz
ComNet Inc.
UNIX Systems Administration/Network Operations
"It's not broken, it just lacks duct tape."

On Nov 15, Brian Morris molded the electrons to say....