On Tue, Nov 23, 1999 at 05:21:06PM -0500, Kelly Hamlin wrote:
> According to Boardtown (Platypus) if the attributres live within Radiatior
> you can use them with the account types that live within RadiusNT setup...
> just what i heard, i think this would be great! Im sure other are having
> this situation..

Looking at the AuthPLATYPUS module it doesn't appear (out of the box) to
use the account type columns.

    my $q = "select password, active, timeleft, blockuser, guarantor
             $self->{AuthSelect} from customer where username='$name'";

If you were brave you could modify the select so that that required
the account type to match the NAS-Port-Type (or whatever your NAS
sends).

[EMAIL PROTECTED]