Here's a logfile clip:

Fri Feb 18 11:38:25 2000: DEBUG: Handling with Radius::AuthCDB
Fri Feb 18 11:38:25 2000: DEBUG: Radius::AuthCDB looks for match with
daveppp
Fri Feb 18 11:38:25 2000: DEBUG: Radius::AuthCDB REJECT: Bad Password
Fri Feb 18 11:38:25 2000: INFO: Access rejected for daveppp: Bad Password

The problem, however, is not that the password is wrong from daveppp, but
rather that I set the *secret* for that NAS to a bogus value. Yes, I tested
all the other combinations to control the experiment; it works fine when
you fix the secret.

Is this an error in exception handling, or is that just the way Radiator
lumps errors together? (Could it be related to the Bad Authenticator
warning I'm getting on that NAS? That warning, however, doesn't normally
reject access).

Dave