Hello 'Tunde -

There are complete, commented examples in the following files:

        radius.cfg
        users

both in the main Radiator distribution directory.

There are also many examples in the "goodies" directory of the distribution.

Please read through all of those first, together with the manual to clarify any
points that may arise. I'll be happy to assist with any issues after that.

regards

Hugh