Hello

As radiator is not able to fetch multiple attributes with the same name
via ReplaceIfNotExistence I'm looking for another way to supply them.

Does anybody know a strange mixture of any Reply mechanisms that would
allow me to do what I want? Maybe using profiles, realms, default replies
and LDAP fetched replies together etc?

bye,

 -christian-

[now we need some more tacacs attributes for VPNs, too and don't want to
setup a tacacs server, too]

--
Christian Hammers    WESTEND GmbH - Aachen und Dueren     Tel 0241/701333-0
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     Internet & Security for Professionals    Fax 0241/911879