Christian,

cisco avpairs can be issued multiple tomes from radiator..we are doing it
here. The only restriction we found is that you can only issue one avpair
of one type...eg.

AddToReply
         cisco-avpair="ip:addr-pool=setup_pool\ndns-servers=212.117.64.86
212.117.67.2\nidletime=89" ,

Note the \n telling the router the end of the command.

I am not sure if this works for IP but it certainly does work for any
interface-config options, \
eg

cisco-avpair = "lcp:interface-config=ip policy route-map Route\nip
access-group 100 in\nip access-group 101 out", \

This will allow you to define per-user configs via radius of different types.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Matt

At 08:22 AM 26/05/2000 +1000, you wrote:

>Hello Christian -
>
>On Thu, 25 May 2000, Christian Hammers wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > As radiator is not able to fetch multiple attributes with the same name
> > via ReplaceIfNotExistence I'm looking for another way to supply them.
> >
> > Does anybody know a strange mixture of any Reply mechanisms that would
> > allow me to do what I want? Maybe using profiles, realms, default replies
> > and LDAP fetched replies together etc?
> >
> > bye,
> >
> >  -christian-
> >
> > [now we need some more tacacs attributes for VPNs, too and don't want to
> > setup a tacacs server, too]
> > >     cisco-avpair=ip:addr-pool=setup_pool
> > >     cisco-avpair=ip:dns-servers=212.117.64.86 212.117.67.2
> > >     cisco-avpair=ip:idletime=89
> > > Sadly radiator only takes one of them.
> >

>There are a number of ways to do this. You can simply use an AddToReply if the
>the attributes are always the same for a particular AuthBy, or you can define
>the relevant reply attributes as normal parts of individual user records, or
>you can set up DEFAULT/Auth-Type pairs to add the attributes that way. Perhaps
>if you describe your requirements in more detail I can assist in finding the
>best mechanism to use.
>
>regards
>
>Hugh
>
>--
>Radiator: the most portable, flexible and configurable RADIUS server
>anywhere. SQL, proxy, DBM, files, LDAP, NIS+, password, NT, Emerald,
>Platypus, Freeside, Interbiller, TACACS+, PAM, external, etc, etc.
>Available on Unix, Linux, FreeBSD, Windows 95/98/2000, NT, MacOS X.
>

>===
>Archive at http://www.starport.net/~radiator/
>Announcements on [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To unsubscribe, email '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' with
>'unsubscribe radiator' in the body of the message.

---
Matthew Nichols - Network/Systems Engineer
CCNA
HunterLink  Pty Ltd
Newcastle NSW Australia
Phone: +61 2 4969 0122 Fax: +61 2 4969 0133
PGP Public Key: http://moonah.hunterlink.net.au/~matt/pgp/pgpkey.html
HunterLink Web Site: http://www.hunterlink.net.au