Hugh,

Here you go.  Perl -v = This is perl, version 5.005_03 built for i386-linux

One thing I wanted to let you know is that I am calling this out of the
inittab, and I can do a kill -9 on it and it starts back up with no qued
packets, but it will not respond to requests.  While that is running I can
start it on the command line, and it will respond to requests?  I thought
that was kind of odd.  Like it is no longer bound to the port or something....

Let me know what you think,

Thanks.

Cortney