Hello Jesper -

The way to do this is with an Identifier in your AuthBy SQL and then
refer to it in your hook code. This has been discussed on the list
several times before, so you might like to have a look at the archive
site:

        http://www.starport.net/~radiator

In any case, you would do something like this:

# configure AuthBy SQL with Identifier

<AuthBy SQL>
        Identifier Check_SQL

Then in your hook code, you would do this:

        my $authby = Radius::AuthGeneric::find('Check_SQL');
        my $rc = $authby->.....

You will be able to use any of the routines available to AuthBy SQL.

hth

Hugh