* Hugh Irvine ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) [2000-08-17 09:09]:

> Hello Jesper -
>
> The way to do this is with an Identifier in your AuthBy SQL and then
> refer to it in your hook code. This has been discussed on the list
> several times before, so you might like to have a look at the archive
> site:

I know.. This was tol to me some time ago, and it works super..
But once I use <AuthBy SQL it automatically wants to do a SELECT
statement (as default)... I don't want it to do so, because the SELECT
statement is useless...
 Once again, I know how to find me DBI connection in the hook, but I
don't want Radiator to perform any SELECT's..

/Jesper