From: Stuart Clifton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2001 6:38 PM
To: Eric Lackey
Subject: Re: (RADIATOR) ldap2 problems

Eric,
I am trying to do something similar, using a Netscape Directory Server
(4.12) as
the LDAP source.
I found that this is required,

1. GCC (if not on the system)
2. Perl 5.00503
3. perl-ldap-0.22
4. Convert-ASN1-0.07
5. Convert-BER-1.31
6. MD5-1.7
7. SHA-1.2
8. ldapsdk-30-SOLARIS-export-ssl
9. Net-LDAPapi-1.42
10. Radiator-Demo-2.17.1

As you notice, I am using a 'demo' version but it is fully functional (just
time
bombed). I am having a different problem but I have passed your problem
earlier.
I fixed your problem when I installed perl-ldap-0.22, no other version seems
help. This installs LDAP.pm which LDAP2 requires.

Stuart Clifton
DingoBlue