Hmm.. okay, so it comes down to the fact it's not possible to map more than
1 attribute name, to an attribute id # .. The reason I asked, in the first
place, was for compatibility reasons..   I have a few attributes, that have
other names, on different access servers, and I wanted to satisfy all of
them..

Thanks anyway for the information Hugh,

-a