Hello Simon -

I will need to see a copy of the configuration file (no secrets)
together with a trace 4 debug from Radiator showing what is happening.

It is possible that either the shared secret is not set correctly or
the NAS is trying to use CHAP and you have encrypted passwords in
your user definitions. You can only use PAP with encrypted passwords
in the database.

regards

Hugh

--

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.