Hello Simon -

Thanks for sending the configuration file, but I will also need to see a
trace 4 debug from Radiator showing what is going on.

BTW - the configuration file looks mostly OK, although I suspect the AuthBy
DYNADDRESS doesn't work properly.

Please tell me what the configuration file is meant to do as well.

thanks

Hugh

-