Hello Carl -

Yes, I understand what you want to do. I am sure that it can be done
from LDAP because some of our customers do this.

Have a look at the archive site:

http://www.starport.net/~radiator/2000-11/msg00000.html

I'm sure there are other postings on this topic as well.

hth

Hugh

--

NB: I am travelling this week, so there may be delays in our correspondence.