Hello Andy -

There has been some work done on the session database recently and Mike has
added some indexing and a modified query for MySQL that includes a "limit 1"
when searching for an address.

You should upgrade to Radiator 2.18 (plus patches).

I have also copied Mike on this mail so he can give you the details.

cheers

Hugh

-