I have 2.18 + all patches running. Config section attached.

I added the AuthLog parameter and the <AuthLog FILE> section, and they
weren't picked up until after restarting radiusd (completely).

I know folks mentioned this earlier, but I thought that the reloading of
Handlers was fixed with 2.18, so I thought I would mention this.

Dave

p.s. Installing 2.18 "on top of" the pre-existing 2.16 shouldn't have been a
problem, should it?

#----------------------------------------
<AuthLog FILE>

        Identifier      davesauthlogger
        Filename        %L/authlog
        LogSuccess      1
        LogFailure      1
        FailureFormat   %l:%U:%P:%0:%1

</AuthLog>
<Handler User-Name = daveppp>

        AuthLog davesauthlogger
        SessionDatabase SDB1
        AuthBy  FLATFILE_AUTH
        AcctLogFileName %D/Accounting/daveppp-%h

</Handler>