Hi Jules

Thanks for your advice.

Regards,
Chairath

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi,

you can include a group in your Realm like this:

<Realm xxx>
     AuthBy GROUP_Identifier
     .
     .
</Realm>

and your group could be compose of two AuthBy authenticators:

<AuthBy GROUP>
    AuthByPolicy ContinueUntilAccept

     Identifier GROUP_Identifier

     AuthBy RADMIN_Identifier
     AuthBy TEST_Identifier
</AuthBy GROUP>

So in that way I think you first will authenticate via RADMIN, and in case
of failure, AuthBy TEST will always accept your authentication requests.

Test it and tell me if it works.

regards,
jules