Hello Maciej -

The simplest way to do this is with two AuthBy clauses.

AuthByPolicy ContinueAlways

        <AuthBy SQL>

        <AuthBy INTERNAL>
                DefaultResult ACCEPT
                AcctResult ACCEPT
        </AuthBy>

regards

Hugh

On 03/12/2003, at 3:46 AM, Maciej Miechowicz wrote:

hi hugh,

i was looking at the radiator documentation but i cannot find the solution i
need.

we need to have a promiscue service (one always returning accept) but we
also need to log the accounting for the promiscue users. i checked the SQL
module but it seems like we cannot use it for this purpose since disabling
the authentication returns REJECT. we'd need to have something like the TEST
module but with the possibility of logging the accounting packets in the
database.

what solution would you suggest for this case?

thanks a lot

Maciej Miechowicz
IFX Networks Colombia
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

NB: have you included a copy of your configuration file (no secrets), together with a trace 4 debug showing what is happening?

-
-