Hello Matthew -

When asking questions please include the configuration file you are using
together with a trace 4 debug when testing from the command line like this:

        cd /your/Radiator/source/directory

        perl radiusd -foreground -log_stdout -trace 4 -config_file
/your/Radiator/configuration/file

        …..

Use your local pathnames in the above and please include the startup messages
so I can see what is happening.

Also include the hardware/software platform you are running on, the version of
Perl, the SQL database version, and anything else that might be useful.

regards

Hugh

On 11 Sep 2010, at 16:44, Matthew Reeves-Hairs wrote:

> Hi I'm having problems setting up to work with C200 TOTP tokens.
>   Since the default TimeStep is listed as 30 seconds and the C200's are 60
> Seconds, I've uncommented the TimeStep in the original config and changed the
> time to 60 however I am getting the following errors when I start the server.
>
> Any ideas.
>
> Thanks
>
> Sat Sep 11 22:13:32 2010: ERR: Unknown keyword 'MaxBadLogins' in
> goodies/totp.cfg line 122
> Sat Sep 11 22:13:32 2010: ERR: Unknown keyword 'DelayWindow' in
> goodies/totp.cfg line 128
> Sat Sep 11 22:13:32 2010: ERR: Unknown keyword 'TimeStep' in goodies/totp.cfg
> line 132
> Sat Sep 11 22:13:32 2010: DEBUG: Finished reading configuration file
> 'goodies/totp.cfg'
>
> Matthew Reeves-Hairs MBCS
> (CCNA, CCNP, CCDA)
> Director
>
> Willow ICT Limited
> 13 Willow Close
> Great Hormead
> Hertfordshire, SG9 0NW
> Mobile: +44 (0)7912 202627
> Fax: +44 (0)7092 361501
> matthew.reeves-ha...@willowict.com
> http://www.willowict.com
> <image.png>
>
> The content of this email and any attachment is private and may be
> privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure,
> copying or forwarding of this email and/or its attachments is unauthorised.
> If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by email
> and delete this message and any attachments immediately.  Nothing in this
> email shall bind the Company in any contract or obligation, unless we have
> specifically agreed to be bound.

NB:

and DIAMETER translation agent.
-