Hi Hugh,

  The output from the startup is as follows:

r...@radius:/home/administrator/Radiator-Locked-4.7# perl radiusd -foreground
-log_stdout -trace 4 -config_file goodies/totp.cfg
Sun Sep 12 12:02:20 2010: ERR: Unknown keyword 'MaxBadLogins' in
goodies/totp.cfg line 23
Sun Sep 12 12:02:20 2010: ERR: Unknown keyword 'DelayWindow' in
goodies/totp.cfg line 25
Sun Sep 12 12:02:20 2010: ERR: Unknown keyword 'TimeStep' in goodies/totp.cfg
line 26
Sun Sep 12 12:02:20 2010: DEBUG: Finished reading configuration file
'goodies/totp.cfg'
This Radiator license will expire on 2012-03-01
This Radiator license will stop operating after 1000 requests
To purchase an unlimited full source version of Radiator, see
http://www.open.com.au/ordering.html
To extend your license period, contact ad...@open.com.au

Sun Sep 12 12:02:20 2010: DEBUG: Reading dictionary file './dictionary'
Sun Sep 12 12:02:20 2010: DEBUG: Creating authentication port 0.0.0.0:1645
Sun Sep 12 12:02:20 2010: DEBUG: Creating accounting port 0.0.0.0:1646
Sun Sep 12 12:02:20 2010: NOTICE: Server started: Radiator 4.7 on Radius
(LOCKED)

The config file is as follows:

# totp.cfg
Foreground
LogStdout
LogDir          .
DbDir           .
# User a lower trace level in production systems:
Trace           5

# You will probably want to add other Clients to suit your site,
# one for each NAS you want to work with

<Client DEFAULT>
        Secret  mysecret
        DupInterval 0
</Client>

<Realm DEFAULT>
        <AuthBy SQLTOTP>
                DBSource        dbi:mysql:radius
                DBUsername      [NOT SHOWN]
                DBAuth           [NOT SHOWN]

                MaxBadLogins 99
                # BadLoginWindow 10
                DelayWindow 4
                TimeStep 60
                # You can also support EAP-OTP and/or EAP-GTC, besides PAP
                EAPType OTP GTC
                #EAPType GTC OTP

        </AuthBy>
</Realm>

The systems is running Ubuntu 10.04 64 bit under vmware ESXi4

Regards

Matthew