On 06/07/2012 03:59 PM, Zaman, Shaikh wrote:

> I am not able to run two instance of server at the same time. The cfg file on
> server which  run first is only working. Second cfg file is running with
> error code "Could not bind the authentication socket: unknown error & Could
> not bind the accounting socket: unknown error"

Check the config files. The default map.cfg and eap_simoperator.cfg have
the ports set up so they can be used at the same time.

goodies/map.cfg has:
AuthPort 1647
AcctPort 1648

goodies/eap_simoperator.cfg has AuthPort and AcctPort unset which means
they use the defaults of 1645 and 1646 respectively. The AuthPort in
map.cfg is used like this in eap_simoperator.cfg:

<Realm DEFAULT>
        <AuthBy SIMOPERATOR>
                Host localhost
                AuthPort 1647
                Secret mysecret

> Please suggest how to run two instance at the same time.

Check the ports so that they are like above and then it should work.

Thanks!
Heikki

> Regards,
> Shaikh