From: Heikki Vatiainen [mailto:h...@open.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2012 7:45 PM
To: Zaman, Shaikh
Cc: radiator@open.com.au; Saini, Ranjeet
Subject: Re: [RADIATOR] EAP-SIM & EAP-AKA issues with radiator server

On 06/07/2012 04:59 PM, Zaman, Shaikh wrote:

> What will be AuthPort and AcctPort we will use in AP so that it will connect
> succesfull. Right now I am suing it AuthPort 1645 AcctPort 1646 and only
> simoperator.cfg is working and not redirecting to map.cfg.

The AP must use port 1645 and 1646.

> I used the ever think same what you mentioned  in below.
>
> Also getting the error "not able to open the dictionary file" while running
> the simoperator.cfg file.

I looked at your message from last month. There you started map.cfg like
this:

C:\Radiator_Server\WFA_Radiator20091023a\Radiator-Locked-4.3.1>perl -I
..\Radiator-EAP-SIM .\radiusd -config_file
..\Radiator-EAP-SIM\Radius-EAP-SIM-1.23\goodies\map.cfg

Use the same command but instead of goodies\map.cfg use
goodies\eap_simoperator.cfg

That is, both map.cfg and eap_simoperator.cfg should be started with similar
configuration file.

Heikki