funkstar;455754 Wrote:
> Do those devices do everything a Squeezebox does?

No.

But I already had 2 Squeezeboxes and I knew what they could do.
What I was looking for was a simple single box device (including
amp/speaker) that would be primarily for radio stations including access
to BBC On Demand.
The Boom took too long to appear - by which time I had one interent
radio device.
For my 2nd I also wanted FM radio ... the Boom had come out but without
FM ... and so I had my 2nd internet radio (with FM this time).

For my next one - I am torn between Touch and Radio - but will probably
go for Touch with powered speakers because of the ability to plug in USB
disk of audio files. It will not be in the same geographic location ...
and FM is not as important there.

--
Paul Webster

Paul Webster