How easy is the alarm to set/change? This may sound like a silly
question, but I have got used to my Nokia phone as an alarm and I love
the ease of changing the alarm time. As I work shifts and every day can
be different, it becomes a chore to press buttons so many times to
change numbers.

can the alarm also be set as defult to once only? This is anothe
feature I love on my phone.

And finally, when I set my alarm on my Nokia, it tells me briefly how
many hours and minutes I have until it goes off. Might not sound like a
killer app, but it tells me two things I like: It clarifies clearly how
long I have to sleep before I have to get up, and by doing this, it also
confirms whether I have set the AM or PM correctly. This can easily
happen when constantly changing the wake up time between day and night
shifts.

--
Justme